SHOEPASSION.com – our name stands for nothing less than passion. Our ambition is to provide a collection of the highest quality Goodyear-welted shoes at an affordable price and to share our knowledge of fine footwear with stylish men everywhere.
Established in 1954, Robinson's Shoemakers is an internationally recognised retailer selling some of the most prestigious footwear brands including Barker, Loake, Alfred Sargent and their own range of handcrafted shoes. Worldwide delivery available.
The recently launched Tamar Collection from Grammy-nominated American singer Tamar Braxton features stylish clothing items including: tops, tees, dresses and skirts, pants, jumpsuits, and blazers. The Tamar Collection features an assortment of stylish clothing and shoe options at a mid-range price point. Tamar promises her customers that her new line is comfortable while also being high quality. With an ensemble from this collection you will definitely be eye catching and the talk of the town.
Fashion World specialises in flattering clothing in sizes 12-32. Use the online shape guide and style advice sections to find the perfect fitting outfit at a great price. Plus catwalk collections enable you to shop by outfit and stay in fashion with ease.
For the past 25 years, Chatham has traded on a nautical traditional of quality, and is now growing into one of Britain's key lifestyle footwear brands.
About Oxfam GB
Oxfam GB is a leading international NGO (Non-Government Organization) with a worldwide reputation for excellence in the delivery of humanitarian aid and development work. Oxfam GB is part of a global movement of people working diligently with others to fight poverty and overcome suffering & injustice.
About Goodwin Smith
· The companies origins date back to a fight in a Lancashire pub in 1928.
· One of the founders, Ernst Goodwin, played for and won the FA Cup with Manchester City.
· We already have a number of high profile celebrities wearing and tweeting about our products.
· Unlike other brands selling similar products, our tone of voice is cheeky and fun – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. No one in footwear is doing this. Our brand is built around online and social.
· We specialise in classic men's shoes with contemporary designs.
· Our brand is aimed at men aged 24-45, live in the city, not married, who like the thought of investing in heritage but not the stuffiness that comes with other brands
· The current MD, Tim Smith, was on the BBC TV show Dragons Den – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnvZc92QJc.
· Goodwin Smith (GS) is a subsidiary of the Bacup Shoe Holding Company. The company is based just outside of Manchester, it is family owned and has a proud heritage of manufacturing footwear dating back to 1928.
· A video to give you a flavour of our brand… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeR2O42XYbw.
We understand that it's important to always look great, whilst being protected. With the biggest choice from well known brands our range will keep you looking great whatever the weather. With EXP Workwear, whatever you’re doing, we’ve got the kit for you.
BrandAlley is the leading online designer discount store with unique FLASHSALES. With up to 70% off leading designer clothing, accessories and homeware.
The Hotter Company was set up in 1959 and had large success as a catalogue company diversifying online and in stores. The company was started by the parents of Stewart Houlgrave, who is now famous for the introduction of the comfort concept which is vital to each shoe and remains a family business even now, with a focus on meticulous design and quality.
Enjoy Britain’s favorite comfort shoes. With Comfort Concept® features in every shoe – lightweight, flexible soles filled with millions of air bubbles, super soft, breathable leather uppers and varying width fittings – you can be sure of the most comfortable shoes you’ll ever wear.
We’re proud to be Britain’s largest shoe maker. From humble beginnings our factory has grown to produce more than 1.8 million pairs of shoes each year, yet our commitment to quality and craftsmanship has remained the same. Shop with complete confidence with our 100% Happy Guarantee – exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase with no quibbles.